The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Monday, July 13, 2009

To my Tavern Family Members,


I want to publically tell you how much you are LOVED and Appreciated. You guys ROCK! Each one of you posess such wonderful strengths and you use them to make our restaurant SUPERIOR in customer service! You work SOOO HARD. Your jobs are definitely not easy but you do them and you do them well! Joe and I are grateful to be a part of your lives. Most of you will go on to other jobs in your lives, but I always want you to look back and remember the times at the Tavern to be good times. I hope you are learning how to love others and treat others with respect even though they might be different then you. I hope you are able to laugh even though at times it is so hard you feel like crying! I hope you are learning that we are a TEAM, and if one of us fails, we all fail. I know it's not easy..it's hot in the kitchen and it stinks having to go up and down those stairs, and those trays are heavy etc....
but..KNOW that you are respected and loved and appreciated for all that you are, and all that you do, and all that you give!

The picnic was so much fun, because we got to relax and hang out together and learn to love each other outside of work. We did some team building games and we learned to work together as a team. We are all different, but we are all people with feelings. We must always respect each other, and learn to put each other up, not down! Always help..never hinder! I love you all! Thank you again, with my whole heart! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home