The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Some letters from happy customers : )


Wow! What a wonderful meal my husband and I had at the tavern tonight! We felt like we were sitting in our own home, dining with our family. Everyone was so friendly and the dinner was sooooooooo good. We actually booked 2 Christmas parties while we were there. We're so happy the Tavern reopened and we now have a new place to go. Congratulations & best of everything in your new venture, Jody & Bruce Clingan, Tanglewood Golf Course


Had the great fortune to dine at The Tavern last night. It was my mother's 83rd birthday and she lives at Shenango On The Green. Because she is somewhat frail, we did not want to travel far with her and so opted for dinner at your restaurant. We did not have a reservation and you were exceptionally busy, but you found a table for us. I am so glad. My husband and I live in Pittsburgh and dine out often, but I can truly say that last night's meal was one of the finest I have had in ages. Each of us had a different entree and they were all delicious. Everything was yummy from the soup to the dessert. I know that we will back often in the future when we visit Mom. Keep up the scrumptious work!

Donna McNeish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home