The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mrs. Karen Latta..

I don't know if you've found my blog yet. But I heard some great news about your husband Bob today. The Lord is good. I'll just bet your heart was very happy and joy filled today. Your love is home. It was wonderful to talk to you the other night. You listened. Your eyes lit up. You smiled. You, are what I love about this restaurant. Thank you my new friend. If there's anything we can do for you..if Bob can not leave the house and you'd like us to bring him something..please give us a call. It would be our pleasure.
With the love of our Amazing Savior!! Susan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Landscape Contractors The Woodlands said...

Hi nicce reading your post

November 18, 2022 at 4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home