The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mastermind meeting and more.


Do you know what a mastermind group is? According to the website "passion for business" this is what a mastermind group is all about:
There is synergy of energy, commitment, and excitement that participants bring to a Mastermind Group. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. Mastermind participants act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
So, about once or twice a month I meet with three other women business owners. We offer each other support. We really do challenge each other and we try to brainstorm. It's wonderful networking with these women. I like getting to know people and I like hearing ideas and other ways of thinking.
TOday we met at Jimmys. It was early but there was some creativity flowing. While we were meeting I got to meet John Daley from Daley's country pantry. He said, "Let me ask you a question!" I said, "sure" He said, "what kind of food are you going to serve there? " I said, "Good old fashioned home-style cooking." He shook my hand and said "Good, that's the kind of food people want in this community."
I couldn't help but smile and be filled with that love..that..I don't know what it is..that appreciation of people. Their honestly..their willingness to be open..their kindness. I love when I walk down the street and the school crossing guard says, "I'm waiting for that coffee shop and bakery to open. I'll be there"
Thank you New Wilmington. Thank you for your support. I can't tell you enough how much excitement we have to be able to serve you. We are all about service. We want you to fall in love with The Tavern. We want you to be so proud to have us in your community. We want to give to this community and be a vital part of it's life!
Oh.. we love you! I hope you have an amazing day!
Make it amazing! WIth appreciation and admiration,
Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home