The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Facebook!


I've just discovered the wonderful world of FACEBOOK! Wow..what a great networking opportunity. Last night I created a profile, but I still have to edit it and add pictures and make it more homey! If you have a facebook profile looke me up and add me as a friend. I'm listed as Susan Short Hougelman. I will add The Tavern on the Square as a group and I will post updates on there as well! How fun this is! I LOVE COMMUNITY! Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home